CAESAR SALAD WITH TRUFFLE SALAMI CHIPS
- 1 Cos Lettuce
- 1/4 Bread Stick – diced
- 8 Slices of Truffle Salami*
- Grand Pandaro / Parmesan Shavings
- 1 Spring Onion
- Cesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup Grand Padano / Parmesan
- 4 Anchovies
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 200g tub Greek Pot set Yoghurt
- Pinch Peper
- Pinch Dried Oregano
- Preheat over to 180C (350F/Gas4).
- Place salami in a single layer on a lined baking tray and pop in oven until lightly darkened and bubbling. Remove to a plate to cool. Add diced pieced of bread to the same tray and pop into oven for 3 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Meanwhile wash and chopped Cos lettuce and add to serving bowl with dice spring onion and parmesan shavings.
- Using scissors snip half the Salami Chips into pieces over the salad then top with remaining full pieces of salami chips.
- Lightly mix the salad all together.
- Prepare the dressing by placing all the dressing ingredients into a processor, blender or blitzer and process until smooth.
- Drizzle the desired amount of dressing** over the salad and serve.
*or any other good quality Salami.
**dressing quantity makes enough for 2 salads. Store remaining dressing in airtight container in fridge.