CHEESY POLENTA WITH MONTECATINI CACCIATORE & GORGONZOLA
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Polenta
- 2 Cups Asiago or Parmesan, shredded
- ¼ Cup Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 Montecatini Cacciatore
- Bring milk and water to a boil and slowly pour in polenta. Stir constantly to prevent lumps. Reduce heat and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Cook for 40-45 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
- Fold Asiago cheese into polenta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place polenta in serving bowl and top with gorgonzola.
- Slice salami into ¼ inch disks and serve alongside polenta.
Go light on the salt. The salami will already bring saltiness to the plate.
Thinner slices of salami also work well, especially when the salami is nice and dry.