MUSHROOM AND PANCETTA SPAGHETTI
- 400g Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 400g cup mushrooms, chopped
- 8 slices (75g) Montecatini Pancetta, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and pancetta. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until pancetta is crisp.
- Drain spaghetti and return to saucepan. Whisk eggs in a jug with a fork until well combined. Add eggs, mushroom mixture and parsley to spaghetti. Toss until well combined.
- Return pan to medium heat. Toss pasta for 1 minute or until egg begins to set. Remove from heat. Add parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.