ANTIPASTO PLATE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF MONTECATINI SMALLGOODS
Serves 4-6 per salami
- Montecatini Smallgoods (sliced thick if soft, thin if firm)
- Aged Italian and domestic cheeses such Parmigiano Reggiano or Fontina D’Aosta
- Fresh seasonal melons and berries
- Dried fruits including figs, apricots and blueberries
- Walnuts, pecans and pistachios
- Olives or capers
- Crusty artisan bread (sliced)
- Water crackers, crostini or grissini
- Choose your favourite items from the ingredient list. We recommend a good mix of salty and sweet, wet and dry, bland and strong, colourful and drab.
- Creatively arrange items on a platter or slab adding your own flair.
- Allow salamis to reach room temperature before serving.